Xem bài viết riêng lẻ
Cũ 23-04-2022, 04:09 PM
qn8800x414 qn8800x414 đang online

Tham gia ngày: Nov 2021
Bài gửi: 21
Mặc định Taylor Swift influenced an entomologist to name a new millipede

Hệ thống quảng cáo SangNhuong.com

Taylor Swift influenced an entomologist to call a new millipede types after the megastar
Taylor Swift has countless Grammys and also American Music Awards, but this brand-new honor will certainly be an initial for the global pop celebrity.
thor love and thunder blue hair girl

A newly discovered species of millipede was called after Swift, according to a research released in the journal ZooKeys. It's called Nannaria swiftae, or Swift twisted-claw millipede.
Lead study author Derek Hennen is a self-proclaimed Swiftie as well as wished to honor the singer. He was a doctoral candidate at Virginia Technology in Blacksburg at the time of the research.
"Her songs has gotten me with difficult times, and also it's kind of a great little thanks I can give for the pleasure her music has brought me," Hennen stated.
Hennen discovered the Appalachian millipede in Autumn Creek Falls State Park in Spencer, Tennessee, the very same state Swift relocated to as a teenager to pursue her singing profession.

taylor swift hurdle game
If Swift becomes aware of the naming, Hennen wishes she's happy about it and utilizes it as an opportunity to read more concerning the millipede.
Trả lời với trích dẫn